Re: Audacity

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Audacity
From: jake@ux6.lbl.gov (William Jaquith)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 93 12:01:02 PDT
Hmmm, I thought that the continuous competition across all product
lines was one of the problems at GM. It became impossible to really
distinguish a Pontiac from a Chevrolet...

Obligatory Brit content - do I really have to remove my steering
column/link to replace the driver's side motor mount on my 1977 MGB ??

Jake - looking for an easier way...