Re: British Cars Digest #953 Thu Sep 30 01:15:03 MDT 1993

To: Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #953 Thu Sep 30 01:15:03 MDT 1993
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 93 09:36:58 -0700
Don if the Moss reproductions will do, I think I may have a pair stashed away.
I can not remember if I flea marketed them or not.  I do have a pair of Lucas
PL700s but you'll have to get past my Great Pyrenese and my mini 14 first (had
lots of preditor problems when I rasied dairy goats).  If I still have the Moss
units you can have one or both for shipping.

TeriAnn