Texas MG meet in Bastrop...Oct.15th

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Texas MG meet in Bastrop...Oct.15th
From: RTIK207@orange.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1993 21:38:56 -0500 (CDT)
Anyone planning on attending the Fall Texas T-Register MG meet is Bastrop
Texas...30 Miles east of Austin off Hwy 71..
I just found out about this event at the Austin British car day last
weekend...thought I'd post it...

This information is courtesy of Ken Langford in Arlington
His Phone # is (817) 478-6859 for additional info..

The event is starting Friday the 15th of October at the Tahitian Village
outside of Bastrop...Hospitality Room starts around 4-5..Hosts are
Wayne & Dixie Moore from the Houston MG club.

Saturday drive to a nearby car museum opening up just for the event..
Peoples choice judging at the museum...BBQ lunch avail.
Driving tour afterwards through the beautiful pine forested state parks
in the area and then back to Tahitian Village..

7:00pm banquet diner and awards etc. afterwards...

I would be interested in contacting anyone else going...especially anyone
from the San Antonio/Austin area....anyone else going

especially from the San Antonio/Austin area....Thanks...Jim Fink
(512) 444-7232 or email....I'm taking my Bedouin '71 MGB...and
most probably a 10Yr. old passenger daughter Saturday Morning
or perhaps set up camp at Bastrop State Park...

My Daugther, most probably...saturday morning..  or setting up camp
at Bastrop state park friday afternoon....
....Jim