Weber Carburetors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber Carburetors
From: garys@apex.com (Gary Stratton)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 93 06:32:16 PDT
Hi,
     I've worked with Weber carbs for a long time. They were not
intended for many of the cars that have them on today. Its easy
to adapt them with a manifold that aftermarket manufactors make
available. Because the DCOE like most Webers can have just about
any "jetting" combination, the room for error is great. That
usually leads to bad "press".
     By far the Weber Carburators are the finest carbs made. But
I would think twice of putting them on another MG again. My Ferrari...sure. :)

     The DGV downdraft thats been out for awhile is a fine carb.
If its performance you seek, Webers will work best.

                  -Gary Stratton
                   Apex Computer