Austin 100-6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Austin 100-6
From: Jim Brannan <jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 7:20:45 PDT
An Austin 100-6 (NOT an Austin-Healy 100-6) just came up for sale
in my town.  It is a sedan that came from Africa.  I was told this
model was never imported for sale.  I was also told that this car
has the same running gear and much of the parts as the Austin-Healy
100-6.  Anyone know if this is true for sure and how much is
leverageable?  The car is complete, less the cylinder head.

I need to know today, otherwise don't bother to reply...so much for
digest folks.

Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Jim Brannan                (Hewlett-Packard Co.                  )
Roseville, CA              email via  jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com
916-785-4776 Weekdays