Italian Job

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Italian Job
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 11:11:47 -0400 (EDT)
OK, british car enthusiasts.  I laid out megabucks--ok, $9.95, but don't
forget shipping--for "The Italian Job," which I have heard about for
years.  And there were british cars in it, some of which are done in.  But
can anyone explain the ending to me?  It's like they got tired, so they
shut off the cameras and ran the credits.

IMHO, a great car film should at least be a decent film, like "Duel."  But
perhaps I missed something--did the ending make sense to anyone else?

Ray Gibbons, who will be watching "Gone in 60 Seconds" next.