Fwd(2): Re: A Brake Question

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd(2): Re: A Brake Question
From: Flavius@learnlink.emory.edu (Steven R. Kopec)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1993 17:21:19 EST
Another possible explanation for grinding noises coming from brakes -- and
perhaps this is too obvious -- can be dust.  Although I have not seen this
on MGBs specifically, I have seen cases on a couple other cars where simply
taking the pads off & wiping down the pads & rotors with a clean cloth will
fix the problem.  I hope it helps.

-Gary

Steven R. Kopec              "Are you lonely, Are you lost?
flavius@learnlink.emory.edu   This voice console is a must...
skopec@unix.cc.emory.edu      I press execute..."  -Kate Bush
These opinions may be mine or they may not be...you decide.