British Cars Digest #961 Fri Oct 8 01:15:00 MDT 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Digest #961 Fri Oct 8 01:15:00 MDT 1993
From: igeta@ars.ntt.jp (Kazuhiro IGETA)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 18:13:57 +0900

phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier) writes:
Subject: Re: Midget Info Needed

I understand that the new Mini-Lites being imported by Select Sales in
Florida (305-888-2828) are cheaper than Panasports and are pretty nice.
Of course, they are not magnesium like the originals.

    I received a fax reply from Minilite
    that they reproduce magnesium wheels, too.

    I have an old Mags, probably of Minilite, but not sure.
    How do we recognize the originals from copies?
    Well, it looks well aged as originals should be:-)
    Is it reasonable/safe to restore old spotted Mags?

    Another question:
    Are there good manual and/or data of ADO16?
    I have a Princess 1300 and need to resolve
    its engine number to make it road legal in Japan.
    I would like to hear the sequence if you have BMC-A 12H type.

    Thanks in advance.

    Kazuhiro Igeta, NTT BRL