Miata (not bashing) and weight to Hp ratios

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata (not bashing) and weight to Hp ratios
From: RETURN <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1993 17:09:12 -0700 (MST)
Could one or more of you data "heads" regurgiate the pound per hp ratios
of some cars.  I would really want to know this info for the Mazda Miata,
chrome bumper MGB and MGBGT, and rubber bumper MGB and MGBGT.

I want to compare these figures to what my Midget will be when it gets
the new motor.

If I remember correctly, these data were flying around when someone was
alittle narked that a Miata left his MGB in the dust at some lights.

Cheers me ol' mates,
Dennis