Another European Trip

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Another European Trip
From: paul gilders rs <paulg@mansun.lut.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 93 12:01:50 BST
Hi folks,

        Just thought people might like to know about an article that
appeared in Saturday's Daily Telegraph here in the UK. On the front
page of the Weekend section there was a photograph of a BRG TR4A and a
lengthy accompanying article detailing the vehicle's trip to
Nurburgring. Not surprisingly the article then detailed the trip in
terms of breakdowns, fixes, worries and some scenic descriptions, in
the format which we, as solers, are very familiar. Anyway, the
impression was that the author had a fantastic time and met up with a
large number of high-speed classic car nuts, but I was very interested
to here that the TR4A had since had all it's problems ironed out (yeah
right) and that it was available for hire (ok - "rent") in London (I
think it was Four Corner Classics).  Anyway, I've kept the article for
reference if any of you wanted more information. I wonder what else
they have for hire? - maybe a 1933 MG L2, Jag SS100.... - yes please!

        Paul.

PS. Also went up to the Peak District this weekend and was passed by a
bright red 1932 (??) Aston Martin Lagonda - all I could see was $$$$ -
dream, dream, dream....