Carburetter Decisions...

Subject: Carburetter Decisions...
From: "Larry E. Snyder" <LESNYD@bb1t.monsanto.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 10:52:25 CDT
I'm at a point with my GT6+ where I need to make a decision on what to do
with the carbs. They need rebuilding. They are the emissions ZS's.

I haven't really looked at them thoroughly, so I don't know the condition of
the throttle shafts, etc.

I read once that SU HIF6's were good replacements. Any thoughts? Where can I
get those?

Should I first try to do the simple rebuild on the Z-S's? That would be the
cheap solution. I know I can get the pair rebuilt all the way for $375.

Any thoughts you might have on carbs on the Triumph 6-cylinder engine would
be appreciated.

Thanks.
| Larry E. Snyder, consultant, Monsanto Company                |
|   Opinions are my own, as if anyone else would want them.... |
| Reply to: lesnyd@monsanto.com |   *CLEVER QUOTE OR PHRASE*   |
| Phone:    (314) 694-3626      |         *GOES HERE*          |