Berkshire British Motor Club; Our trivia contest

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Berkshire British Motor Club; Our trivia contest
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 11:46:30 -0400 (EDT)
Our little club met last night and we all tried to solve the trivia puzzle
below. The best anyone could do was 18 correct answers. Give it a try. I'll
send the answers in a later message. (don't be fooled by the easy ones - there
are a few obscure questions on the list)

                                -Doug Phillips
                                 52 TD

(PS - our club is located in Berkshire County Massachusetts, where the New
England winters are cold and long. In other words, perfect conditions for our
46 members to tinker with our Jags, Healys and MG's...)

1. BSW stands for
2. MG stands for
3. SU stands for
4. What is a "Dumpy Screwdriver"?