LBCs in Ireland

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs in Ireland
From: Tom Monson <monson@hpsadtm.sad.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 10:26:01 -0700
TR-4 - my TR-4 did this exact same thing (had to get it welded up by the
Forest Service shop in the Grand Canyon...) .  Although most things on the
TR-4 are fairly robust, the brackets on the frame which the A-arm mount to
are strictly -weenie- quality.  When I got mine back home from the Canyon,
I removed the patch and the rest of the stock setup and replaced all of the
brackets with heavier gauge steel.  Congratulations on your purchase, and
I'm still looking for a TR-250 or TR-6 restoration project.
                                                       Tom Monson