Lagonda for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lagonda for sale
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 13:45:12 -0400 (EDT)
A good friend of mine is going through a difficult divorce and will be selling
one or both of his British cars. The first, and most valuable, is a 1930's
Lagonda, that has been in his family since it was new (his dad, a British car
dealer, imported the car). It's a magnificent car, british racing green, all
aluminum body, tan leather interior, tan top. I don't know much about the model
or the exact year, but if anyone is interested please call me and I'll be
happy to give you his phone number. I think he's looking for a price in the
range of $130,000, which, although WAY out of my ballpark, is apparently quite
reasonable for this car. He usually takes best of show with this car at
British meets.

His other car is a '52 TD MKII, restored, again, British racing green w/tan
interior. I think he wants to sell the Lagonda first, in hopes of keeping the
MG. But again, if you're interested call me.

Both cars are located in the Princeton NJ area.

Cheers,
                                        Doug Phillips
                                        (413) 458-8418 (home number)