answers????

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: answers????
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 13:13:51 CDT
Now, I'm british, and I've only resided here for about a year, so the names of
some of this stuff can't have changed!! I would be really interested to
see what on earth the answers were that the club members gave!!!!

5. British for gasoline - petrol
6. British for wrist pin - ??????what?????
7. British for seatback - ????????
8. British for hood - (my favourite) the BONNET
9. British fender - bumper
10. British shock absorber - errrrr, shock absorber?
11. British wrench - again, errrr, wrench (o.k maybe a spanner)
12. British choke - mmmmmmmm, the choke????
14. MPH in England - oh come on!
15. Front of a car - ditto
16. British driveshaft - I don't believe this
17. British generator - no comment
18. British trunk - another favourite - the BOOT
19. P.I. stands for? - Private Investigator (just like that great series
that all brits love - Magnum PI!)