Re: Citroen for sale (British content! Honest!)

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: Citroen for sale (British content! Honest!)
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 12:09:43 -0500 (CDT)
> Now if this was a 2CV, the only French car I've ever had a passion to
> own.

Have you seen anybody about this?  A Cobra and a 2CV?  No, I would rather
an SM, a GS, or an old Traction Avant

> BTW, anyone else in the south SF Bay area seen that, what would you call
> it, panel?  2CV on Lawrence Expressway most every morning during commute
> time?

How the heck can you get 2CV and Expressway in the same sentence?  Doesn't
it get run over?

If you think a 2CV panel truck is weird (actually, it is probably
better-looking than the sedan), wait until you see the Mahari, a
"Mini-Moke" version.

phile@stpaul.gov