Vintage Racer for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Racer for sale
From: (Blair Engle) <engle@martechpop.physics.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 93 14:38:24 EST
Hi:

Any one on the net interested in going Vintage Racing?  I have regrettably
decided to retire from the sport and would like to offer my 1953 TD for
sale.  I have two TDs and can only drive one at a time.  The Racer has been
my daily transportation for 15 years.  I feel that in that I no longer race
I would like to start driving the 1950 TD that has been in the family since
new.

For Sale.  #99--1953 MG TD  dual purpose Vintage Racer.  Street engine as
well as a very hot 1500cc balanced race engine with new crank, Westlake
head, Crane TLF cam, Derrington Extractor, 1/2" carbs, dual fuel pumps, and
Edney 9 lb. flywheel with diaphragm clutch.  Car has cycle fenders, grade 8
suspension bolts, bolt in roll bar, TF rear end lowered 1", Koni rear
shocks, five point harness, fuel cell, relocated battery, electric tach.,
oil and fuel pressure kill switches, MG-A bucket seats.  Also included are
and extra set of race tyres, trued on straight set of wheels.  Car has
turned 2 min. 1 sec. at Road Atlanta.  Many first places, never finished
below 3rd, and no dnfs. $15,000.00.    Blair Engle, 427 Locksley Ln,
Tallahassee, FL  32312  (904) 385-2821.
Blair Engle                         internet: engle@phy.fsu.edu
Dept of Physics                         tel: (904)-644-3770