Re: Who needs this kind of poopy, anyway^[

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: Who needs this kind of poopy, anyway^[
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 09:18:31 -0500 (CDT)
Roland, I would not solder it.  I would not want the heat on the sealer.
I would wire-brush and sand the area on the outside of the tank, then
repair the area with a two-part like J-B Weld.  After it is cured, maybe
you can put a little sealer inside at just the one point.  I don't know
how gas-tank sealer sticks to previously-cured gas-tank sealer.  Does
anyone else?