atlanta loti and rockers

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: atlanta loti and rockers
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Oct 19 07:58:28 1993
One more thing re the Atlanta vintage races this weekend.  They are
featuring Lotus and expect to have at least one of each model of
sports and racing cars manufactured, including the two oldest Lotus'
outside of the UK, two Mk VIs...plus bunches of others.

Re: Marcus' question on the 1275 rockers.  Yes, they should cover
the oil holes in the shaft and yes, bushings are available, either
standard or offset for a higher ratio.  Try Seven Ent. 18009927007
or Mini Mania 4042636595.  good luck.

Jim

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil

From  rwg1@cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:54:55 2001