Jensen-Healey for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jensen-Healey for sale
From: David.Gunn@Eng.Sun.COM (Dave Gunn)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 93 07:20:50 PDT
1974 J-H5 for sale
The car is in great condition except for the engine, that needs to have
the valves adjusted.  The shims disappeared in the last move.  The car is
blue, not dark blue, quite nice for a sports car.  The interior is tan and
has not seen sun for 4 years, then only briefly.  The interior is completely
stock, including the am/fm 8-track player from Lear.  It has a five speed
transmission, with fifth gear like an overdrive.

What it needs-  Tires, love and time.  The only parts that do not come with
the car would be the shims for the valves.

The car has not run since I replaced the head gasket 4 years ago.  Thats when
I found out about adjusting the valves with shims.

I am sad to put it up for sale.  I have no time or other resources to get
it back onto the road.
Interested parties can email me (see header) or call 408) 993-8620 (eve).
Asking price $2500.00 or offer.
The car is in San Jose, California.