56 Jag 3.4 Saloon...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: 56 Jag 3.4 Saloon...
From: Gary L. Berry <glb@s1.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 93 15:35:09 PDT
Hey All;

        I finally got a chance to go look at this car that I mentioned
about a month ago. It's actually in a garage, as they pulled it out of
the barn a long time ago (10 years). The body is in almost perfect
shape. It has full rear wheel fender skirts. It's a gun metal grey color
(lots of dust on it even though it's been covered by a huge piece of
plastic) with disk wheels (tires are all flat). Everything is there (in
fact there are a BUNCH of extra parts in and around it). The engine is
out of an XK-140 and looks bitchen with the dual overhead cam. Interior
is junk, but all there and functional. Lots of wood to refinish. Doesn't
look as if there is any rodent damage to the wiring, but didn't get
underneath to look closely. No rust at all. Bottom line is $1500. What
do ya think??
--
| "Theater is Life,                           Gary L. Berry |
|  Film is Art,                                glb@s1.gov   |