Re: 56 Jag 3.4 Saloon...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 56 Jag 3.4 Saloon...
From: mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 93 08:32:13 CDT
WRT Gary l. Berry's 56 Jag Saloon. I once a half dozen years ago
had a close encounter with a 59 MK II Jag 3.4 Saloon. It had a perfect
no-rust no-collision-damage body w/ a shot interior. It too could be
had for a song. The conlusion I came to was this. It was going to cost
me more for the materials alone that what the restored car would be worth.
Not wanting to work for free, I let it pass. Look at the prices for interior
kits and wood dashes. Then look at the price of a restored car.

Martin