Datsun and 56 Jag

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun and 56 Jag
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 22 Oct 1993 12:36:19 U
        Reply to:   Datsun and 56 Jag
Subject: `65 Datsun 1500 Roadster:
I ran one of these for a couple of years with no hood (bonnet). It always ran
even in pouring rain or heavy snow. The only time it wouldn't start was when
the engine was coated with ice. Maybe too reliable to be an LBC wannabe. ;-)

Subject: 56 Jag 3.4 Saloon...
 The body is in almost perfect shape. (other descriptive stuff deleted) No rust
at all. Bottom line is $1500. What do ya think??

My tuppence: Grab it. Then join the Jag lovers group. $1500 sounds pretty good
for an unrusted car. Is it a Mark 1 or a Mark 7?