TR MG Engine, Trans, parts supplier

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR MG Engine, Trans, parts supplier
From: RTIK207@orange.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 23:01:00 -0500 (CDT)
I have noticed a few postings regarding requests for additional catalogues/
suppliers..

British Parts Directs, Colin and Bob, previously in northern Calif., and now
near Eugene. Oregon have been a good source of fast, reasonably priced,
good engine parts for my MBB.'s.

Get one of their catalogues....anyone else have good results with these
folks??....They order direct out of UK and know their stuff, I think
they also race, anyway, they rebuild lots of motors too...and their
complete MGB motor kit is a good deal with recon, crank and cam and a
good stack of parts..

BRITISH PARTS DIRECT
83485 N. PACIFIC HWY.
CRESWELL, OR  97426

(503) 895-2288, OR FAX (503) 895-2008
COLIN, OR BOB....

PS), THE '58 MAGNETTE NOW HAS A HAPPY, IF NOT COOLER, HOME IN LOVELAND
COLORADO.....I WILL POST HER STORY WHEN I GET A CHANCE IN A FEW WEEKS
TIME.....SHE WAS A LOVELY ORPHANED CHILD....AND I A PROUD FOSTER PARENT...

Cheers....Jim Fink