British parts direct addendum.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British parts direct addendum.
From: RTIK207@orange.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 23:16:02 -0500 (CDT)
OOPS, sorry, they also list triumph engine, trans, O/D parts, Diff.'s,
performance parts....etc, etc, their list says
UK IMPORTED PARTS FOR MG-TRIUMPH-JAGUAR-LOTUS-MINI-JENSEN-AUSTIN HEALEY-
ENGLISH FORD-ETC....

PRICE EXAMPL....
2000 GT6 complete engine/clutch rebuild kit with reconditioned rods, reground
crank with all bearings, reground cam with new lifters and bearings (exch),
new oil pump, new chain, new gaskets, crank seals, new pistons, rings, pins
etc., new rocker shaft, new valve guides, freeze plugs, new borg&beck 3 piece
clutch.....$967

same above for MGB ..$747
........       TR7...$802.....all with core of $150, for rods,crank,cam

now this is an older catalogue, but I just ordered some bearings and a
rebuilt distributor, and the prices were the same as in this catalogue...
so I expect these prices are still good.....

and the typo on my previous post....was MGB not MBB.....

TTFN

Jim