79 MGB for sale!!!

To: British cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 79 MGB for sale!!!
From: Steve Fazekas <SF1MDSTG@MIAMIU.ACS.MUOHIO.EDU>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 93 15:11:22 EDT
Serious inquiries only,
   I have a 79 MGB in Cleveland that is currently being stored.  The car
is in show condition.  It has NO rust on the body, new paint this summer under
restoration.  Very clean engine compartment, no tar.  Engine has @10K miles
on rebuild (maroon).  Allison ignition w/Weber carb, runs perfect - finally
a car with no hestitation.  Used to have dual SU carbs.  Paint is BRG,
acrylic urethane.  No maaco job.  No orange peel.  New brakes, exhaust,
redone interior, blk.  Hitachi pullout stereo cassette.  Included - Snugtop
Hardtop,blk - Tonneau cover - Boot cover.  Also has L/E wheels from 80,,
needs new seals for mags, newer tires.  Alignment done last year.  Bumpers-GC.
Has trunk rack.  Body has 76K miles, does not show it at all.  Dash - perfect.
Body is aligned like new.  New Front fenders and hood.  Front valence is blk,
below bumper.  This is a fun car/head turner.  The first $5000 takes it. Any
Questions call me 513 529 2123 or my ad  Dad 216 779 0268.  Thanks.  Steve