Re: Lotus Europa

To: giraffe.asd.sgi.com!sgi.sgi.com!uu2.psi.com!megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@hoosier (Scott Fisher)
Subject: Re: Lotus Europa
From: rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com (Robert Keller)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1993 12:07:39 -0800 (PDT)
Scott Fisher writes:
> (Personally, I would hesitate to convert a small-volume sports car to
> a non-original engine.  As much as I love Bs and Midgets, there are
> enough of them around that I wouldn't feel as bad about cutting one up.
> Though for the B, I think a nice torquey six would be just the thing.

I agree, I think sports cars are more interesting in period trim and
small-volume sports cars are *MUCH* more interesting in period trim.

> Hey, Rob, you still have that '72 shell hanging around?  Maybe I ought
> to look for a rusted-out Z Car and start taking parts off of it... :-)

Yes, I do.

In fact, I've been trying to get rid of it for the last six months or so.
No rust, a few small dents, any takers? (it is located in the bay area)

...robert