GT6 wrecks-to-go in central Texas

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 wrecks-to-go in central Texas
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 10:07:17 -0500 (CDT)
Another list member posted this info about a year ago, but I just talked to
the owner and she'd still like to get rid of these.

Frances Lenox, the owner of an import/brit-repair shop in Bryan, TX, still
has a couple of GT6 wrecks taking up room that she needs.  It's been a
while since I looked at them, but here's what I recall:

One of the bodies is intact, the other one has a severly smashed bonnet.
I think one entire drivetrain is there, as is one set of rather rusty wire
wheels and hubs.  She had told me at one time that she'd like to get $250
for the set of wheels/hubs, but I'd be hard-pressed to give that much for
the entire car.   Or for both cars, for that matter.

Someone who is willing to haul them away might be able to strike up a good
deal with her; she's quite knowledgable and personable.  If someone is
*really* interested, I could go by and take a look in order to answer
specific questions.  Frances can be contacted at Enginooity Imports,
phone 409-775-5614.

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726