Re: Caterham - road test and the weather in Blighty

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: Re: Caterham - road test and the weather in Blighty
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 10:21:49 GMT
Roland Dudley expresses kind concern :

> > From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
> >
> > fun to watch, slight nervousness at being so exposed (no side screens or
>roof
> > allowed) turn into an ear-to-ear grin and an instant addition to their own
>
> So how's the weather been, Ben?

The weather has been pretty good during the last nine weeks that I've been
driving the Caterham. Bar one week during which it rained cats and dogs. Even
the rain doesnt bother me that much, sitting in my aluminium bodied car I
laugh in the face of rust - ha ha !

What have been the responses of first time passengers in our lbcs - any
interesting stories ?

TTFN,

--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |