RE: Brit parts in GA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, flake@d311510.atl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Brit parts in GA
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 93 10:45:37 PDT
>On the Brit Cars list you said:
> were pretty rare, I found my 3.27 diff at a yard in Georgia after many phone

>For future reference, which junkyard was this.  I've been told of a
>couple of yards here in the Atlanta area, but haven't really had the
>need to go exploring them.
>Joe Flake

It was: English Car Spares
        345 Branch Rd SW
        Alphaetta, GA 30201
        404-475-2662
        800-241-1916 Outside GA

[Largest collection of recycled British Leyland parts in the southeast.
Specializing in Healey, Jag, TR, MG parts->From british parts list]

The diff was the only thing I ever bought from them, but the prices and service
were both good.

Mike