I'm outta here!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm outta here!
From: tlp30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Tim Pettenati)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 12:04 PST
I'm outta here - at least until I find another employer with net access, or
set myself up at home.
It's been a real pleasure being on the list, and I hope to being doing so
again soon. It's been more fun when I've met fellow SOLers in person.
Make sure someone calls me for the next bay are get together.
I'm looking on the brighter side, they're paying me to stay home and swork
on the Jensen Healey for the next 24 weeks!
OBTW - If you know of anybody looking for a mainframe/unix field engineer
type, give me a call.
Tim Pettenati  (H) 408-727-3140