British Cars Digest #1084 Tue Feb 1 01:15:02 MST 1994

Subject: British Cars Digest #1084 Tue Feb 1 01:15:02 MST 1994
From: british-cars-request@autox.team.net
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 01:15:02 -0700
British Cars Digest #1084                         Tue Feb 1 01:15:02 MST 1994

       Collection of british-cars@autox.team.net mailings

           Mark J. Bradakis, Digest Coordinator

Contents:

  Goodbye Land Rover, MG (Paul Garside)
  Rover's name change (official) (jeffreys_m_j)
  BMW and Brit cars! (Andy Ashworth)
  Caterham Seven wanted in the UK ("Felix Klauser")
  Sprouts of Lucas? (jeb)
  Re: valve clearance and rover sale (James Fuerstenberg)
  Advice on Midget top (widmer)
  Re: TeriAnn's BGT (Jay Nemeth-Johannes)
  Jaguar XJ220 engine ("Felix Klauser")
  RE: Riveting Subject (Olin Kane)
  Re: Land Rover bibles? ("TeriAnn Wakeman" )
  Re: Bay Area Parts Request: MGB Fuel Tank (TeriAnn Wakeman)
  A vintage with a nose (Roland Dudley)
  MGB pushrods through the looking glass ("TeriAnn Wakeman" )
  Forwarded: TR3 Hardtop for sale (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
  Forwarded:  1968 TR250 For Sale (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
  1968 Triumph TR250 -- For Sale (Jerry Anthony Neel)
  Daughters & MGTFs ("Rob Reilly")
  Valley of the Jolly Green Giant (Daniel Boughton)
  Re:  Laurel and Hardy Install A New Hood (Tim Dziechowski)
  LBCs on Murder She Wrote (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
  Re: Valley of the Jolly Green Giant (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com
314-694-3626)
  Suspension bushings and Ginettas (Jeff Young)
  somebody just sent me mail and I hit D!! (Marcus Tooze)
  Re: Rotoflex couplings on the GT6+ (John Lupien)
  Re: Valley of the Jolly Green Giant ("TeriAnn Wakeman" )
  MGB Hardtop (Jason Cobb)
  Monte Carlo Mini's (Marcel Chichak)
  LBCs become LGCs? (amace)
  Sorry lugs (Kirby Palm)
  Starting trouble on '73 MGB ("Josh A. Kablotsky")
  Oil leak on Midget 1500 (Steven R. Kopec)
  Tach Flakiness ("Rob Reilly")
  Re:  Oil leak on Midget 1500 (Tim Dziechowski)
  BFE- Ken Gillanders (RadsickT)
  Parts Wanted For 1954 TR-2 "Long Door" ("Bob Hamilton"    )
  Morgan piece on PBS... (James TenCate)
  British car club in MA (Jeremy DuBois)
  Re: LBCs become LGCs? (Robert Keller)

Send submissions to british-cars@autox.team.net
Send address changes to british-cars-request@autox.team.net

Archives available via anonymous FTP from triumph.cs.utah.edu

Articles sent to the british-cars-request address and address
changes sent to the whole list will be tossed into the bit bucket.