Re: British Cars Digest #1084 Tue Feb 1 01:15:02 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1084 Tue Feb 1 01:15:02 MST 1994
From: DNESS@delphi.com
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 1994 15:49:30 -0500 (EST)
This is in response to Jeremy's question regarding British auto clubs in
Massachusetts.  I am a member of the NEMGCC, (New England MG Car Club).  They
have members all over New England.  The Vice President of the club, (who by
the way will be online hopefully this month) is a friend of mine.  You can
contact him at (207)945-6823, FAX (207)945-3518.  He also owns and operates
a parts and restoration operation.  I don't know of anybody else in New
England that can get parts cheaper than he can and he can have them deliverd
directly to your house.  If you contact him, he will be able to tell you
what clubs there are in New England.  He is extremely knowledgable and loves
to chat about anything that involves the Brits!

His address is:   Maine-ly MG's
                  Richard Burger
                  176 Lincoln st
                  Bangor, Maine  04401

                  207-945-6823
                  207-945-3518 fax

I spoke with him today and he is really excited to get online, feel free to
call him with questions or parts orders.

By the way, my name is Dan and I own a 1965 RHD MGB, that I unfortunately had
to leave in a garage in Maine when I relocated to Boston.

Cheers!

Dan