My head's been fixed!

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: My head's been fixed!
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 09:58:02 -0600
Thank goodness! I just got a call - the head for my GT6+ has been rebuilt
and I'm ready to go. I'll get to spend Saturday putting it back together.

I'm so sick of driving my big old Pickemup to work I'll be really happy
to drive a slick little sports car again.

Once I tallied all the costs, I just figured out I could have gotten a
rebuilt head from TRF for about the same price. My assumption is that
TRF wouldn't accept my old head as a core (since it's cracked in two
places) so the costs come out about even. But with the winter sale, I
think TRF would have been about $50 cheaper. Sigh. It also would have
taken 1 week, instead of 5.

Live and learn!

Oh well, who cares, I'll be running again this weekend!

Larry