Early B parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Early B parts
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 94 13:02:46 EST
Fellow fiends:

Well, I finally got the lay gear for the '63 B and I am finally getting the
body back from the shop and I finally got the engine back in one piece and
I finally got a bead on a nice (+) earth AM radio, so
now I guess it is time to put it all back together.  So...

Does anyone out there in lbc.net.land have a turn signal switch for a
pre'67 or even pre'64 B that they would be willing to part with?

Does anyone out there in lbc.net.land have a pre'67 B that they are parting
out that I could periodically check if you have that particular 'object of
desire?'

Thanks in advance,
Will "Now for the hard part" Zehring