Cure for Shipwright's Disease

Subject: Cure for Shipwright's Disease
From: "Gregory T. Fieldson" <anagld!aplcen!jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu!krikor@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 11:42:27 -0500
I believe that I have the cure for shipwright's disease...

It is, a little painful, however. It is known as extended unemployment.
Truly amazing how an extended lack of income can force any
restoration/repair program to a severe halt.

I have a TR7 that went off the road 6 months ago (just to clean up the
brakes) and a Spitfire in pieces to prove this cure.

About the BMW purchase of Rover - What marques has BMW acquired? (Aside
from the obvious one, Rover) I gather that MG is included, how about Healy
or Triumph?

Greg Fieldson
Dept. of Chemical Engineering        krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
The Johns Hopkins University     or  fieldson@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu