Re: the three B's

To: WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: the three B's
From: jerry@tr2.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 07:15:04 +0000 (GMT)

> Fellow fiends:
>
> Regarding the accurate use and derrivation of "bimmers, beemers, etc."
> my only comment is that I hope that the up-and-comming re-evaluation
> of new Rover products (read, MGD) (should such a thing be called
> an LGC?) does not prove to be a **bummer**. ;-)
*** I hope it works out thusly:

    BMW continues to make expensive toys for rich folk.
    Rover is relegated to a somewhat lower-scale market that BMW does not
          presently cover.

   The result of this could be a refocusing on ``cheap and cheery'' LBCs.
   After all, Mazda has proved that there's still money to be made in that
   market, even in the 90s.

   Well, I can hope, can't I?

                                         - Jerry
--
* Jerry Kaidor       jerry@tr2.com, jkaidor@synoptics.com     *
*                    KF6VB                                    *