Armstrong Siddeley anyone?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Armstrong Siddeley anyone?
From: Paul Heuer <pzh@gwd.dsto.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 14:37:53 +1030
Hi all,

I have, as is said on this list, been a 'lurker' for a couple of weeks now.
There has been much flowing of wisdom about MGs, Triumphs, Healeys, etc.
but nary a whisper about that *other* brit-car, Armstrong Siddeley. Am I on
the right list? Is there a separate list for NSLBNC (Not So Little British
Non Convertibles)?
Any other Siddeley owners around? Did this marque make it to the States
(where most of the traffic on list list originates)?
The car that I have sworked on for many years is a 1936 17HP Sports Saloon,
one of only a handful left in the world I'm told. The car is actually my
father's but I've spent many a weekend marvelling at the way this car was
built.
I would welcome correspondence and advice from any other A.S. owners in
net.land.

Cheers,
Paul.