The Cold

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Cold
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 14:55:02 -0500 (EST)
O.K. - that's it for Arthur T. Freeman ! All this talk of 85 degree
weather.  I'm cracking up. I'll tell you what -40 feels like. No wait, ha
haha, I'll ship you some snow. I used to live in New Zealand. Friends in
the Mnt. Cook area will ship you some.

Meanwhile, please lock yourself in a meat freezer and put a fan on your
face for wind chill. This will give some of the effect until the snow
arrives UPS. ;-O

Chris Ball
P.S.
Just kidding Art!  In another six weeks, according to Wille the ground
hog, winter will be over. You see how deperate we are ? Radio stations
are broadcasting news about whether a little animal saw its shadow to an
eager nation !
Why did I move here ?