Excuesthe tpying, but...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Excuesthe tpying, but...
From: sfisher@Megatest.COM (Scott Fisher)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 15:08:05 PST
...but my fnigesr are all corevred with Castrool.

Well, there's good and bad news.

The good news is that I know why TGC was smoking so badly.

The bad news is that the new oil filler cap didn't fix it.

It's an oil leak, a fairly major one, somewhere on the left
side of the block.  I can think of three, maybe four things that
could be causing it to leak: the two cam covers, plus the two
plugs (one over the oil pressure relief spring, one whose purpose
I can't recall).  Simple to fix, but I'm going to have to take
the carbs off.  Sigh.

Oh well.  Knowing what it is is half the solution, right?

--Scott "The other half is knowing how much Advil you can take in 1 dose" Fisher