Re: paint color choices

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paint color choices
From: James Luke <jluke@hydra.unm.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 18:51:30 -0700
Greetings
Posting this for a friend, the local LBC mechanic here in Albuquerque.

Lotus 7 for sale.

I have seen it - it looks nice, Metallic blue, good upholstery, good tires, etc.
I have not ridden in it.  A friend who has (a non-LBC type)
described it as "loud and bumpy".  It is a twin cam with a dry sump, and the
asking price is more than a year's salary for a graduate student.  That
is all I know, because at this point my wife interrupted and wouldnt let
me hear any more.  I guess I was getting that look in my eye ...
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me and I will send you the owner's
name and phone #.
Jim "already got 3 cars and still 3 years to graduation" Luke
jluke@hydra.unm.edu

P.S. If someone would be kind enough to forward this to the Lotus list, or
send me the address, I would appreciate it.