Need a GT6/Spit crash pad...

To: b-c@bb1t.monsanto.com
Subject: Need a GT6/Spit crash pad...
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 11:42:10 -0600
The interior of my GT6+ is really looking spiffy now, but I'm missing one
small piece that I haven't found yet. It's the small crash pad that
borders the dash from the steering wheel up the left side of the dash.
It's small curved piece of foam or something with black vinyl on it.
I have the long one that runs all across the bottom of the dash from the
right side to the steering wheel, but now I need that one little left
piece to finish it up. I have everything else (thanks, Chris) and I have
nice parcel shelves, etc.

If anyone has a spare laying around, please email me. It's the same one used
on Spits from the Mk.III on.

Thanks,

Larry