Re: fuel injection on TR6...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel injection on TR6...
From: gladish@bilbo.suite.com (Brian Gladish)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 10:30:49 -0800
> I'm curious.  Has anyone out there seen any aftermarket fuel
injection
> setups fit to a TR6?  The factory set up is too fussy I'm told.
Right
> now my 6 has two very nicely tuned Z-S but I was dreaming the other
day
> and wondered...

> jim

I have seen some ads in Grassroots Motorsport for injectors to be
used in place of Webers.  This conversion, of course, would require
an intake manifold for Webers.  I also don't know if the advertisers
have the proper setups for TR-6's.  All of my magazines are packed
right now (carpet and paint) so maybe someone else can supply
address/phone information.

Brian