Re: MISSING STARTER BITS

To: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MISSING STARTER BITS
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 94 08:52:13 EST
> I am trying to resurrect an old starter motor found
> in one of my spares buckets. I believe it is for a TR4
> or 4A. I need the two long bolts that hold the package
> together. They are seven inches long, 1/4x 28. Also, I
> need the nylon insulator that goes round the post what
> takes the battery lead.

Wells Auto Electric in Framingham MA will surely have those
parts, and will likely be willing to send them to you if you
send them a check...
the phone # is 508-875-1022. They do really great rebuilds -
I've taken them a number of burnt out starters & alternators,
they always come back looking just like new and working even
better than new.

--
---
John R. Lupien