RE: PCV valves and MGB's

To: mgbracer@aol.com
Subject: RE: PCV valves and MGB's
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 08:37:35 CST
Hey, whats going on....now I'm completely confused!!!

Let me describe the current system I have installed right now....

Crankcase breather tube from block to PCV valve....PCV valve
installed to allow gas (not petrol gas) to flow from block to carbs and
not the other way (to prevent backfireworks). divider connected to end
of PCV valve...two tubes go to the brass tubes on either inner-side of the
the SUs.

This is a 74 Midget....and as far as I can tell from the manual....this
set up (apart from  the PCV valve ) is correct.

Let the battle commence.......

Marcus