Red price list, new dashes, etc...

To: b-c@bb1t.monsanto.com
Subject: Red price list, new dashes, etc...
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 94 17:03:46 -0600
I've successfully got 12 pages of the Red Price list in machine readable
form. That makes me 10% finished. I really haven't put much time in on it
this week. I hope to spend a lot more time on it next week. Let's figure
on 2 more weeks before I can make it available. Would someone like to
volunteer to proofread it? There are obvious scanner errors, likee 8s
turning into Bs,  and some spaces where they don't belong, missing decimal
points, etc. Please send me email if you're interested in proofing it.

I received my teak dash from Prestige Autowood yesterday. It's beautiful,
and all the cutouts look right. I'll be installing it this weekend, and
I'll report Monday on the fit. The entire cost of the dash with shipping
was around $164.95. They have dashes for just about ALL TRs, including
GT6 and Spit.

Larry