TR-7 Fresh Air duct

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-7 Fresh Air duct
From: Lawrence F Beals <bearibe@infi.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 1994 00:38:36 -0500 (EST)
I have an '80 TR-7 convertible and was wondering if anyone out there has
ever seen/know where I can get a "fresh air duct".  The part is mentioned
in Haynes manual in section 12.34 para 3.  It shows what appears to be a
device to ensure that the air to the cockpit is taken through the grilles
on the hood vice the engine bay.  Mine didn't have one and I can't find
it mentioned anywhere in any catalog.

                                        Thanks in advance
                                                Lawrence
                                                bearibe@infi.net