best colortune pricing ?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: best colortune pricing ?
From: RTIK207@orange.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 1994 18:36:25 -0600 (CST)
So, its time for a color tune...and I expect someone has done the research
recently, since this is not usually a LOCAL item, wherever I have lived,
We are probably all looking at the same few sources, and since I haven't
looked recently, and unfortunately, I believe this was posted maybe six Mo.'s
ago.....

Who's got the skinny on the best pricing and avail....probably not looking
for out of US sources, as a week or three is most preferable..

Thanks..
Jim Fink