new used cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: new used cars
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 11:08:04 -0500
Scott makes an interesting distinction between buying
a car new vs used.  My folks always bought used cars,
so when I got my 1966 Sprite 14 years ago for my first
car, it really didn't occur to me that I had missed out on
the opportunity to get it "new."  I considered myself
kind of lucky to get it "old."  Rats, did I miss out on
something???

Oh well,  that darn Sprite is even further buried under
the snow.  Quality time, I've just
gotta think about all that quality time I'll have
in the summer.

Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University
401-863-2738