parting out pre-67?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: parting out pre-67?
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 08:17:28 EST
Fellow fiends:

Any one out there parting out a 67 or earlier B roadster?  I am emerging
into the reassembly phase on the '63 and am... needful.  For the present,
I am looking for...
1.  turn signal switch (mounts on steering column, appears to be painfully rare
2.  gear-mechanism adjuster for heater (mounts behind dash)
3.  gear-mechanism adjuster for de-mister (mounts behind dash)
4.  hardware for doors: pulls, window winder handles etc.

As you can see, the interior of this monster had been done over and
most of the original stuff had been seriously damaged or is missing.

Regarding Scarborough: I too have had pretty mediocre luck with ordering
through them.  Long back orders and surley phone operators.  I just don't
deal with them anymore.  I dealt mostly with Moss and Victoria British on
the 60 A I restored some years ago.

Regarding TRF: would someone also please post to me a telephone number so
I can request a catalog for the '63 B?

Many thanks in advance,
Will Zehring

P.S.  How many times did they say the "f" word in "Glen Gary, Glen Ross?"